Ticket Terms and Conditions:
* Bookings are not confirmed until paid in full
* Unpaid bookings will be cancelled
* Cancelled bookings up to 96hrs (4 days) before departure will only be 80% refunded
* Cancelled bookings 24hrs before departure will not be refunded
* Check in with a booking is no later than 20 min before departure
* Tickets cancelled after a trains departure will not be refunded
* Alterations to a confirmed booking will incur a $20 fee
* In unforeseen circumstances WPR reserves the right to cancel the train or change details.
* If cancelled by the WPR your tickets will be fully refunded
* Tickets are not transferable:
– Reselling of tickets is not permitted. Resold tickets will be cancelled.
– Tickets can not be used on trains other than that booked.
Standard terms and conditions
- By making an order for goods from Weka Pass Railway Inc the buyer accepts all of the seller’s terms and conditions.
- Prices and specifications of goods are subject to change without notice.
- The buyer shall ensure that the goods ordered are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required, and the seller is under no liability if they are not.
- The buyer agrees that the seller has no liability to any purchaser of the goods from the buyer. The buyer’s rights are not assignable without the prior written consent of the seller.
- Payment in full for goods supplied shall be made by the buyer prior to delivery.
- Goods returned should be returned in original condition and packaging.
- A non-refundable charge may be levied if the goods are deemed not faulty.
- The acceptance of non-faulty goods for return is solely at the discretion of the seller. Non-faulty goods returned may incur a restocking fee up to 20% of the invoiced price. Requests for non-faulty returns must be made within 7 days from date of supply. Software products cannot be returned for credit.
- The seller shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of profits under any circumstances.
- Any warranty will be deemed void if goods are found modified, misused, tampered with or any labels removed/tampered with.
- Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation.
- All courier/freight charges will be the responsibility of the buyer and must be prepaid.
- Within 7 days of receipt of consignment the buyer must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition and notify Weka Pass Railway Inc of any defects or damage. Claims after 7 days may not be accepted.
- Any claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier.
- Insurance of goods in transit is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- The seller is not responsible for goods damaged or lost in transit. When goods are delivered to the carrier our responsibility ceases.
- The seller shall not be liable to the buyer for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay in delivery of the goods, where such delay or failure is caused directly or indirectly by an act of God, fire, armed conflict, labour dispute, civil commotion, intervention of a government, inability to obtain labour, materials or facilities and accidents, interruptions of, or delay in transportation or any other cause beyond the seller’s control.
- The Title of the goods does not pass to the buyer until the goods are paid for in full.
- The seller is not liable for any loss, expense or injury due to the use, missuse, failure, fault or defect of the product.
- If your order contains a Ticket:
- Your Booking not confirmed until paid in full
- Unpaid bookings will be cancelled
- The seller is not responsible for:
- Expectations of the buyer of standards, accuracy, performance or calibration of any product or part that exceeds and/or is not included in the product description or specifications. Please read product details, if in doubt ask.
- The inclusion of any part or product not included in a products description. Please read the product details, if in doubt ask.
- The buyer not reading, understanding or misinterpretation of the product details.