Does not apply to special events.
Check our Timetable for days standard fares apply, or for special events.
- All Prices $NZ inc. GST
- Pre-schoolers free
- An Adult is defined as being aged 16 years or older
- Family ticket – Constitutes one or both parents and their dependent children up to the age of 15 years
- Note: Fares may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings are not normally required for small groups. Simply turn up on the day and buy your tickets from either Glenmark Station (Waipara) or Waikari Station
- Our train has wheelchair access
- A one way (“single”) ticket allows one way travel on one trip
- A return ticket allows two way travel on the same day on any trip
|Super Gold Card Discount:
A 20% discount on the return fare on the 2pm afternoon train ONLY on our normal public trains (excludes special events).The SuperGold card will need to be presented to the ticket seller at the time of purchase.