- All Prices $NZ inc. GST
- Pre-schoolers free
- An Adult is defined as being aged 16 years or older
- Family ticket – Constitutes one or both parents and their dependent children up to the age of 15 years
- Note: Fares may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings are not normally required for small groups. Simply turn up on the day and buy your tickets from either Glenmark Station (Waipara) or Waikari Station
- Our train has wheelchair access
- A one way (“single”) ticket allows one way travel on one trip
- A return ticket allows two way travel on the same day on any trip
|Super Gold Card Discount:
A 20% discount on the return fare on the 2pm afternoon train ONLY. The SuperGold card will need to be presented to the ticket seller at the time of purchase.