Your refund may not granted if you do not qualify:
– You can not claim a refund unless you made the booking. Refunds will not be transferred.
– You can not notify us or ask for a refund after the booking has expired (train has departed)
– You must fully complete the information requested
– Cancelled bookings up to 96hrs (4 days) before departure will will incur a fee (Tickets Terms and Conditions)
– Cancelled bookings less than 96 (4 days) hours before departure will not be refunded. (Tickets Terms and Conditions)
– Refunds, alterations or cancellations may incur a fee. See (Tickets Terms and Conditions)
The Weka Pass Railway is staffed and run by dedicated volunteers. We all have other commitments so your refund may not be processed immediately. Typical time frames are 3-4 working days. Contact Us if your refund is not received in a week, or if your need is urgent.