Depart Glenmark 14:00
Depart Waikari 15:10
2 x Adult Return Seats (16 years and older)
2 x Child Return Seats (0 to 16 years)
Additional Tickets, or different ticket types must be bought separately
Tickets are not transferable to other trains.
You must ride the train booked.
COVID-19 ORANGE: Ticket Terms and Conditions:
- An official Ministry of Health vaccine certificate is required for everyone over the age of 12 years and 3 months
- You must present your vaccine certificate and identification as you enter our site
- Please bring a face mask with you
- If you or any one of your party is unwell please stay home
- If you do not agree to these conditions please stay home
By booking a Ticket you agree to these Terms and Conditions
We are sorry to anyone who may be unable to visit us now, but we hope to welcome you aboard someday soon, when things are a little safer
If you need any help getting your pass and are struggling to get one over the phone or online, you can find a list of local pharmacies that are able to issue your Vaccine Passport here
Gift eVouchers bought via our website can be redeemed in the checkout to make a booking of this item.
You will be sent an eTicket when your booking is paid. Although it is not vital, please bring along your eTicket to speed up the check in process at Glenmark Station on the day.
Your booking is not confirmed until paid and if remains unpaid may be cancelled.